Monday, April 3, 2017

Brain to Books Presents B2BCyCon 2017 :)

Hey there!

If you follow me on social media (Facebook, mainly), I did announce that I have a lot of cool news that will be released soon. Well, the first is the Brain to Books B2BCyCon and my involvement with it.

This will be my second year doing the CyCon, though I am doing a lot more this year. Last year was more of a 'test the waters' year where I only had my author booth/showcase, but the experience still turned out to be worthwhile and I met many awesome people that I am still in touch and collaborate with in one form or another. For the CyCon 2017, I and my books are involved in a few different events and will be posting links and such close to and during the convention.

In the meantime, here is a list of some of the events involving my work:

Story Time (the lovely Angela B. Chrysler will be reading an excerpt from Descent)

Horror Genre Blog Tour

Book Expo

The trailer for The Birthrite Series will be among the presented book trailers

I will be a moderator for Horror Hall (the horror genre discussion area)

Brain to Books Sci-Fi Soiree (Author Takeover Event)

My book, Descent (The Birthrite Series, #1) will also be one of the items in the Sci-Fi Soiree grand prize giveaway.


You can check out more on the expo at the following links:

B2BCyCon Website

B2BCyCon Fairgrounds

The cybercon will take place on Goodreads, Facebook, and YouTube. I will also be doing some updates here and on my social media pages during the event. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment