Monday, June 27, 2016

First Blog Tour for My Book Series and Takeover Event!

Hey all,

Yeah I know it's a little dusty in here due to my not posting as regularly as I would normally like. I just got back from a much needed vacation in Gettysburg (and I will of course post the video footage I took and share with you all...it will also be a future Parting of Veils Episode). I did no work whatsoever on the trip and now that I'm back, I feel ready to take on all the looming projects! And finish the ones I have started!

This week, I will be bringing you a lot of cool news and a new blogpost (and, as I mentioned, a new Parting of Veils episode). There is a lot going on here, I just needed to sort it all out. :D

For starters, I am happy to announce that I am part of the Indie Pride Day Brain to Books Book Blast.




The Book Blast will take place July 1-2 and will feature many great indie authors. During the event, my book series, The Birthrite, will be going on it's first blog tour. The tour will be small (though I plan to send it on a larger one later this summer or early fall). But for now, here are the awesome blogs that will be featuring either Descent or the forthcoming Kindred on July first:

July 1 Blog Tour:

Are You Afraid of the Dark? (the blog of author, A.F. Stewart)
will feature Descent (The Birthrite Series, #1)
 http://afstewartblog.blogspot.ca/

Just Books (blog of Rainne Atkins
will feature Kindred (The Birthrite Series, #2) and will also have info on Descent and Sacred Atonement
http://rainnes.blogspot.com/

The Throne Room (blog of author, Tabitha Barret)
will feature Descent (The Birthrite Series, #1)
http://www.thethirdthrone.com/#!the-throne-room-blog/lbmkm

Bergen's Blog (blog of author, Angela B. Chrysler)
will feature Descent (The Birthrite Series, #1)
http://www.angelabchrysler.com/blog/


Thanks to the amazing blogs will to feature my book series and I look forward to future blog tours!

In addition to the blog tours, I will also be hosting an author takeover at the event's Goodreads page (I believe you do have to have a Goodreads account to participate). I will be "taking over" the New Releases (where I will be talking a little about Kindred and maybe even Saturn Sun) and the Horror section from 8pm-9pm on July 1.

For more information, visit the following link:
https://www.goodreads.com/group/show/189359-brain-to-books-takeover


And yes, this all takes place online and is totally free!

Welp, that's all for now, but there is a lot more coming this week. :)









*****




For first access to giveaways and other content not seen by the rest of the world, sign up for the free Messages from the Labyrinth Newsletter!

Paperback copies of Descent (The Birthrite Series, #1) and Sacred Atonement:Novelette (The Birthrite Series, # 1.5) available together for the low price of $21.00 at my Official Website


My music projects are available at CDBaby
My filmwork is on IMDb
"The Birthrite Series" and other books at Smashwords and Barnes & Noble NOOK
 My books and music are also on Amazon and iTunes
Tiffany on Goodreads
Support great authors and independent bookstores at Smashwords and Indiebound


No comments:

Post a Comment