Friday, April 15, 2016

Quick Update

Hi everyone,

Hope all is well on your end.

The last couple weeks have been quite busy between events and projects. I've been having music rehearsals for the museum's Colonial Tea (for which I will have photos and video), was part of an online cyber convention for writers (where I also acquired new books to review, as well as marketed my own), and am wrapping up some writing and music projects.
As you also know, I am delving further into my historical studies and uncovering new and not often chartered territory. Next week, my schedule will lighten up and I will be able to do a new YouTube History and Other Musings vlog. My next blog post will also be a list of some new historical facts uncovered (including King Henry VIII, more on the witch hunts, bare-breasted teas - which is exactly what it sounds like, tattoos sported by both men and women during the Victorian and Edwardian eras, the first known female tattoo artist, King Charles II and the women who protested coffee houses during his reign, and more on The Vanishing American).

I also want to get back on my Human Behavior series and continue with our victim culture. And my newfound area of study, the History of Ideas (I just got my hands on a copy of Leviathan by Thomas Hobbes).

Hope everyone has a great weekend!










*****


For first access to giveaways and other content not seen by the rest of the world, sign up for the free Messages from the Labyrinth Newsletter!

Paperback copies of Descent (The Birthrite Series, #1) and Sacred Atonement:Novelette (The Birthrite Series, # 1.5) available together for the low price of $21.00 at my Official Website


My music projects are available at CDBaby
My filmwork is on IMDb
"The Birthrite Series" and other books at Smashwords and Barnes & Noble NOOK
 My books and music are also on Amazon and iTunes
Tiffany on Goodreads
Support great authors and independent bookstores at Smashwords and Indiebound


No comments:

Post a Comment