Monday, October 5, 2015

Tiffany's 31 Days of Halloween, Day 5

Hello mortals!

This is Day 5 of my 31 Days of Halloween...

At this time of year, many coffee shops are rolling out their pumpkin drinks. And anyone who knows me knows that I much prefer the independent coffee houses to a certain too large coffee chain whose name rhymes with 'trucks.'

With that said, here is some pumpkin goodness I had at the Arrogant Bean Coffee House. I went in there with the intent of just getting a regular pumpkin spice latte but saw that they have a White Pumpkin Mocha. I decided to give that a try instead (I had a free one from their loyalty/frequent buyer program as well, so it was a really good day).




Now, normally I don't like drinks that are too sweet, but this had just the right amount of sweetness. It was quite good and I would totally get it again.

If you are in the Butler, PA area (near Pittsburgh), definitely check these guys out. Their food (most of it homemade) and drinks come highly recommended. :)

The Arrogant Bean Coffee House & Sweets







*****

For first access to giveaways and other content not seen by the rest of the world, sign up for the free Messages from the Labyrinth Newsletter!

Paperback copies of Descent (The Birthrite Series, #1) and Sacred Atonement:Novelette (The Birthrite Series, # 1.5) available together for the low price of $21.00 at my Official Website


My music projects are available at CDBaby
My filmwork is on IMDb

"The Birthrite Series" and other books at Smashwords and Barnes & Noble NOOK
 My books and music are also on Amazon and iTunes
Tiffany on Goodreads
Support great authors and independent bookstores at Smashwords and Indiebound




No comments:

Post a Comment