Sunday, October 25, 2015

Tiffany's 31 Days of Halloween, Day 24 and 25

Greetings,

Here is a post for days 24 and 25. Sorry 24 is a bit late; I was busy in the 18th century being convicted of witchcraft.

 Some of you readers might remember the Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark trilogy. And I mean the original books with the beautifully macabre artwork by Stephen Gammell (not the current editions with new tamer artwork that hardly makes the same impact as Gammell's work, thanks to the PC police). As I was perusing YouTube a year ago, I found these short films based on the stories in the Scary Stories trilogy. And I'm bringing you two of them because I missed yesterday. :)

The films are based on the stories, The Thing and Oh Susannah. Brought to you by filmmaker, Stephen King Simmons.

Enjoy!












*****

For first access to giveaways and other content not seen by the rest of the world, sign up for the free Messages from the Labyrinth Newsletter!

Paperback copies of Descent (The Birthrite Series, #1) and Sacred Atonement:Novelette (The Birthrite Series, # 1.5) available together for the low price of $21.00 at my Official Website


My music projects are available at CDBaby
My filmwork is on IMDb

"The Birthrite Series" and other books at Smashwords and Barnes & Noble NOOK
 My books and music are also on Amazon and iTunes
Tiffany on Goodreads
Support great authors and independent bookstores at Smashwords and Indiebound






No comments:

Post a Comment