Wednesday, August 5, 2015

What's Going On Over Here

Hi everyone,

This is one of those posts where I fill everyone in on what's happening in my corner. :)

- First, I am happy to announce that I will be appearing this Sunday night on the podcast, The Erie Hours with WPI. The show starts at 9pm EST. So tune in. It will be an awesome time. :)


- There is also still time to win a copy of Descent and Sacred Atonement: A Novelette at the Unusual Historicals giveaway. Just comment (with your email address) in the comment section at the end of either the excerpt or Q&A and you are entered!

Unusual Historicals DESCENT Excerpt

Unusual Historicals Author Q&A


- In film news, I am told that the film I act in titled The Downfall of Mr. Difford is now in the final editing stages. Check out the trailer:




-I will also be filming my final scenes for the film, Midnight Massacre. So stay tuned for news on that front. :)

- Also, two songs from my album POET are being featured in the short film Knock. I was also informed that Knock will be featured at the Action On Film Festival in California this September!

- I am also scheduled to perform a set at the MythMusica Music and Faerie Festival on August 15 in Telford, PA.


- And finally, if all continues to run fairly smoothly over here, I will be starting up my Vixen recaps again in September. :)

Thanks everyone and hope everyone is well. :)






*****

For first access to giveaways and other content not seen by the rest of the world, sign up for the free Messages from the Labyrinth Newsletter!

Paperback copies of Descent (The Birthrite Series, #1) and Sacred Atonement:Novelette (The Birthrite Series, # 1.5) available together for the low price of $21.00 at my Official Website


My music projects are available at CDBaby
My filmwork is on IMDb

"The Birthrite Series" and other books at Smashwords and Barnes & Noble NOOK
 My books and music are also on Amazon and iTunes
Tiffany on Goodreads
Support great authors and independent bookstores at Smashwords and Indiebound

No comments:

Post a Comment