Thursday, August 20, 2015

Quick Update - What's Happening Over Here

Hi everyone,

A quick update and plans for the near future:

- In getting up my new store on my website, one of the new merch items I'm having made are bookmarks. My goal is to have 4 different kinds with design and quotes from The Birthrite Series. The ones I will be having printed will be eco-friendly with vegetable based ink and printed on paper that is 55% post consumer recycled content. And they will be beautiful!

-Temporarily, my debut album Poet is out of print (but won't be for long) as I plan to repackage the album in a digipack instead of a jewel case. However, the album can still be purchased digitally.

-And I plan to release the next two installments of The Birthrite Series and get the new album Antiquity going before the year is out.

Lots to do, but it will be worth it.

Also:

-Check out SHOWS AND EVENTS to see where I will be next!

- The beginnings of the new store is open! Check it out at my official store..






*****

For first access to giveaways and other content not seen by the rest of the world, sign up for the free Messages from the Labyrinth Newsletter!

Paperback copies of Descent (The Birthrite Series, #1) and Sacred Atonement:Novelette (The Birthrite Series, # 1.5) available together for the low price of $21.00 at my Official Website


My music projects are available at CDBaby
My filmwork is on IMDb

"The Birthrite Series" and other books at Smashwords and Barnes & Noble NOOK
 My books and music are also on Amazon and iTunes
Tiffany on Goodreads
Support great authors and independent bookstores at Smashwords and Indiebound

No comments:

Post a Comment