Monday, May 4, 2015

The Underworld TV: Castle Blood- What's Coming Up in 2015

Part 1 and 2 of my latest interview with Gravely Macabre of the popular haunted attraction, Castle Blood as we discuss their 2015 season. :)








Check them out at the Official Castle Blood Website.


*****

Paperback copies of Descent (The Birthrite Series, #1) and Sacred Atonement:Novelette (The Birthrite Series, # 1.5) available together for the low price of $21.00 at my Official Website


My music projects are available at CDBaby
My filmwork is on IMDb

"The Birthrite Series" and other books at Smashwords and Barnes & Noble NOOK
 My books and music are also on Amazon and iTunes
Tiffany on Goodreads
Support great authors and independent bookstores at Smashwords and Indiebound

No comments:

Post a Comment