Friday, May 1, 2015

Brief Update

Hey all,

Brief update:
I'm going to be starting to get my series, The Birthrite, into a few indie stores. And since I know some people don't want to buy via Paypal or other digital devices, I will also be adding a snail mail option very soon on my website (and that will apply to all my stuff: books, music, movies, etc).
And coming up on the blog, I'll be talking more about the very awesome Gregory the Great Academy and their new project and a review of the equally awesome Celtic Rock band, Tempest, their current show (which I saw last night) and their new album, "The Tracks We Leave."
The Parting of Veils Webzine​ will also be featuring a new interview with author Gary Vincent. So stay tuned! :)

*****

Paperback copies of Descent (The Birthrite Series, #1) and Sacred Atonement:Novelette (The Birthrite Series, # 1.5) available together for the low price of $21.00 at my Official Website


My music projects are available at CDBaby
My filmwork is on IMDb

"The Birthrite Series" and other books at Smashwords and Barnes & Noble NOOK
 My books and music are also on Amazon and iTunes
Tiffany on Goodreads
Support great authors and independent bookstores at Smashwords and Indiebound

No comments:

Post a Comment