Wednesday, April 1, 2015

RIP Robert Z'Dar

Hi everyone,

I found out the news last night about Robert Z'Dar's (of Manic Cop and Tango and Cash) passing. When I interviewed him for The Underworld TV a couple years ago at the International Indie Gathering, he was very sweet and an awesome person to meet. I also got to me in a film with him too.

As a little tribute, here is my interview with him at the 2012 Indie Gathering, where he was also inducted into the Indie Filmmakers Hall of Fame.








Paperback copies of Descent (The Birthrite Series, #1) and Sacred Atonement:Novelette (The Birthrite Series, # 1.5) available together for the low price of $12.00 for a limited time at my Official Website


My music projects are available at CDBaby
My filmwork is on IMDb

"The Birthrite Series" and other books at Smashwords and Barnes & Noble NOOK
 My books and music are also on Amazon and iTunes
Tiffany on Goodreads
Support great authors and independent bookstores at Smashwords and Indiebound



No comments:

Post a Comment