Thursday, March 5, 2015

THE BIRTHRITE SERIES $12.00 PAPERBACK SALE (AUTOGRAPHED)


3/8/15: *****TEMPORARILY OUT OF STOCK*****

Hey all,

As I said, the paperback copies of the first two books in the series, Descent and Sacred Atonement are now in my possession.

From March 6 through April 9, you can purchase the novel, Descent (The Birthrite Series, #1) for the low price of $12.00 and I'll throw in the novelette, Sacred Atonement for free.

Of course, I will have them at Horror Realm Con this weekend, but if you purchase online, $5.00 shipping will also apply.







Descent and Sacred Atonement Autographed Paperbacks


Of course, the copies will come autographed too!

And for those who come for my book recaps (namely Vixen), I will try to finish getting the next one up as soon as possible. Between not feeling well this passed week, editing a book for someone else, getting ready for Horror Realm, and having a severe case of "poo brain" I know I've been slacking. But I will try and get back on track with it asap.

If you can make it out to Horror Realm this weekend, I would love to see you so stop by and say hello! And the $12.00 book sale will apply. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment