Wednesday, March 25, 2015

More Horror Realm Stuff!

Hey All,

As the blog continues undergoing its overhaul and I get my new webzine prepared for launch in April, here are some more photos and video from my weekend at Horror Realm Con.
There is still more video to come and I will give you a full update on what I have going on over here.

But in the meantime, enjoy more interviews, footage, and photos from this awesome convention:


I had a chance to catch up with author, Gary Lee Vincent. We chatted about his new projects and his popular Darkened series (also check out the interview I did with him for this blog at around this same time last year). 

Check out more of his projects at his Official Website and the official Darkened Hills website.



And in this video, I take a break from sitting at my table and wander the convention a little. I stopped at the Postmortem Press table, some of my favorite people. Unfortunately, my camera's batteries decided to die just as our conversation was taking some interesting turns, but I'm sure you get the picture. :D

PostMortem Press Website
Nelson W. Pyles Website
Jonny Axx Website





 Above are Tom Leturgey and the KSWA Wrestling Table.



And here is the lovely Alayna and her jewelry line, Crystal Bawl. I did get a rather nifty skeleton hand bracelet off of her. :)



So as I said in the last post, check all these guys out and there will be much more soon. :)




Paperback copies of Descent (The Birthrite Series, #1) and Sacred Atonement:Novelette (The Birthrite Series, # 1.5) available together for the low price of $12.00 for a limited time at my Official Website


My music projects are available at CDBaby
My filmwork is on IMDb

"The Birthrite Series" and other books at Smashwords and Barnes & Noble NOOK
 My books and music are also on Amazon and iTunes
Tiffany on Goodreads
Support great authors and independent bookstores at Smashwords and Indiebound

No comments:

Post a Comment