Saturday, March 21, 2015

More Horror Realm Photos!

Hey all,

This week was catch up week, most definitely. :) But I'm almost there!

Here are some more photos from my weekend at Pittsburgh's Horror Realm (where I also premiered the paperback copies of Descent and Sacred Atonement) to hopefully hold you over. And don't forget to check out all these awesome companies! Some of them I already featured, but you can never check any of these guys too many times! :)




First, allow Ultra Violent Magazine to provide you with the most educational reading material.

 Then visit Goods and Evil , for all your undead clothing and accessory needs.



Billy and Cheryl Holford of The Night Gallery (Art Gallery)



Chris Rickert representing her awesome businesses, Rickert & Beagle Books and Perfect Fish Designs (both are awesome to shop at for gifts)


Saying hi to Buzz and his lovely companion at the Zombie-Works table.



So check all these guys out! There is more to come. :)

Paperback copies of Descent (The Birthrite Series, #1) and Sacred Atonement:Novelette (The Birthrite Series, # 1.5) available together for the low price of $12.00 for a limited time at my Official Website


My music projects are available at CDBaby
My filmwork is on IMDb

"The Birthrite Series" and other books at Smashwords and Barnes & Noble NOOK
 My books and music are also on Amazon and iTunes
Tiffany on Goodreads
Support great authors and independent bookstores at Smashwords and Indiebound

No comments:

Post a Comment