Friday, March 13, 2015

"I'm Offended"

Hey all,

I have spoken briefly on our ever-growing culture of "I'm Offended" and there seems to be one incident after another as of late (I won't point out specifics, but if you pay attention even on social media feeds, you have probably also noticed).

Since I'm trying to get the next Vixen recap together along with photo and video footage from my weekend at Horror Realm, I'm not going to do a whole post on it this time around (but I do have one a-brewin'). Instead, I'm going to leave you with this awesome post from Anne R. Allen's blog:

Anne R. Allen on Artistic Freedom

And since I'm on a Bart Baker kick, enjoy another video parody of his:




I am also ordering more paperbacks of Descent and Sacred Atonement and possibly extending the $12.00 sale. I'll keep everyone posted. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment