Wednesday, January 7, 2015

2015

Hey all!

I know I haven't posted a lot on here recently, but that is a sign of productivity on my end. I'm rearranging my office/creative space and I'm also getting the format for Descent The Birthrite Series, #1) set for the hard copy version (right now it's available only as an ebook through Smashwords, Amazon, Barnes & Noble NOOK and iTunes) as I do have a lot of people asking for the hard copy. I'm finishing two short stories and an intro for an anthology which will be out soon and, as another facebook friend stated on her own status, vowing to finish the projects and things this year that I've been putting off. I have my new websites up (my official one and the one for my book series), I'm redoing my mailing list as well, and I'll be coming up with a set schedule for social media and blogging.

My motto for 2015 is get it ALL done.

And expect the Chapter 3 recap of Vixen this weekend. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment