Monday, December 22, 2014

What's Happening Over Here

Hey all,

Hope everyone is surviving the craziness of the holiday season.

First, I want to say thanks to Charlie Fleming at Screamzine for featuring my book series:

Tiffany Apan's New Gothic Series at Screamzine.us

Second, my new website should be up and running very soon (and yes, this blog will be attached to it). And once that's up, I'm going to get started on the Spotify playlist for The Birthrite Series. I do have a couple at 8tracks.com, but I like to give people options. :)

I also have started a pinterest board dedicated to the music that inspired and/or appears in The Birthrite Series.

In the meantime, here are two songs that if I had to choose one as a theme for The Birthrite Series, it would likely be a tossup between these two:



The songs in question are "Dante's Prayer" and "Cymbeline", both by Loreena McKennit (whom I've been listening to quite a bit while writing this. "Dante's Prayer" is from her album, Book of Secrets and "Cymbeline" is from The Visit. Here is her website. :)

Third, I am trying to get Sacred Atonement done for Christmas Day, but if anything, it will be out by the new year.

Fourth, I'm going to be putting out the Chapter 2 recap of Vixen (The Flappers, #1) later this week.

Finally, I am going to be getting back to doing other reviews after New Years. I did have to take a break due to having other work I was dreadfully behind on. I'll also put together a new blogging schedule, but also bear in mind that obligations can always change or alter it.

Welp, back to work. Check out Descent (The Birthrite Series, #1) and my other stories at Smashwords, Amazon, NOOK, and iTunes.

Have a wonderful holiday if I don't post before then. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment