Monday, November 3, 2014

The Birthrite Series News

Hey all!

Hope everyone had a fabulous Halloween. I also am happy to say that the first book in The Birthrite Series titled Descent will most definitely be released very soon. I am a couple days away from finishing the final polish (after a couple more suggestions from the lovely beta readers) and then I'll be formatting the ebook (which should be loads of fun...well, at least I have practice with formatting my short stories but this is going to be a beast).

As far as Sacred Atonement (the spin off novella for the character, Linda) is concerned, the release for that will have to wait until December. Honestly, I've been so wrapped up in making Descent a book I can be proud of putting out and a story that is a solid foundation for the series that I did stray a little from editing Sacred Atonement. So once Descent is released, I'll be able to give Sacred Atonement undivided attention. :D

2015 will see the release of Kindred (The Birthrite Series, #2), Transcend (a Carl and Dorothy short story), and Rapture (The Birthrite Series, #3).

In 2016 it will be Bound by Blood (The Birthrite Series, #4) and the still untitled Book #5 (under the working title Century Child...yes, I am a Nightwish fan).

I do look forward to putting out the beginning of the series that has truly been a labor of love. I will also be posting finished excerpts from the book in the days leading up to the release.

Thanks everyone for your patience and I hope you enjoy the books as they are released. :)

Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment