Saturday, July 19, 2014

A Little of What I've Been Up To...

Some behind the scenes footage of the filming of the new film by Eerie Frequency Entertainment (my character is Porcia) and today, Byron Cherry of "The Dukes of Hazzard" fame was onset to do his role. :)

This film stars Byron Cherry (Dukes of Hazzard), Linda Harrison (Planet of the Apes), Suzie Feldman (The Surreal Life, The Two Corys), and other awesome folks. :D



This second video was of my third day onset. Includes some commentary by my costar, Matt Jefferson. :P


And here is a photo I did from a recent photo shoot with Malcolm Gittins. If you like the brain shirt, visit the Goods & Evil website.







And as always, feel free to subscribe to my YouTube Channel.  I do post things regularly as I do here and try to keep to a schedule, though sometimes other people's projects as well as trying to finish my own may interfere a little (as they kind of are now). But I do try to post something fairly regularly.

Also, stay tuned for my review of Sara Brooke's The Mad Monkey King.

No comments:

Post a Comment