Wednesday, June 4, 2014

News Wednesday: What's Happenin'

Hey all,

Hope everyone is having a fabulous week.

Here's what is going down over here. :)

-First off, Urban Fantasy Author, Susan Reid and I did a chapter swap earlier this week and she also conducted an interview with me. If you haven't yet, check em out. :)

Susan Reid's Immolation Chapter and Cover on my blog

Exclusive preview chapter of Descent and Interview at Susan Reid's blog

- I will be changing up Blogging Thursday this week and moving what was supposed to be this week's post to next week (see the post schedule in the BLOG SCHEDULE section). Instead, this week I will be expanding upon my Dorian Gray and Ageism post from last week. With everything happening right now, I have much to say.

- As for the release of The Twisting House (Stories from Colony Drive, #4), I'm pushing it to the end of the month in order to put all my focus on the final editing for Descent and Sacred Atonement so I may release them in a timely fashion. Since the plot for The Twisting House is a little more complex than the three previous stories in the Colony Drive Series, I don't want to rush it and if I were to, I would not be happy with the outcome (especially if it's going to be a 0.99 download).
So the first two editions in The Birthrite Series will be released first. :)

- Finally, as sort of a last minute announcement, I'll be a guest at Horror Hotel in Hudson, Ohio this Saturday. So if you're going to or can be in the area, stop out and say hi. :)

Well, that's what's going on here. I'll see you all tomorrow with a new blogpost. :)



If you would like to join our community and receive content exclusive to email, join our little tribe and Subscribe to my Messages from the Labyrinth Mailing List.. We promise to never share your info or spam you. Ever.

You can also subscribe to my YouTube Channel for new vlogging updates.


******

My stories, "The Cemetery by the Lake" and "Dusk to Dawn" are available at Smashwords and Barnes & Noble NOOK. More retailers will follow, but Smashwords is pretty compatible with most e-reader and PC formats.
and Amazon
"The Cemetery by the Lake" at Smashwords and Barnes & Noble NOOK
"Dusk to Dawn" at Smashwords
Tiffany on Goodreads
My music is also available at CDBaby
Support great authors and independent bookstores at Smashwords and Indiebound


No comments:

Post a Comment