Sunday, June 15, 2014

Finishing DESCENT, Temporary Blog Adjustments, Scott Sandridge Blog Tour, New Radio Interview

Hey all,

These passed two weeks have been insane between working on the final edits for the first editions in The Birthrite Series to projects for others that suddenly piled up. In the midst of all this, I have tried to keep up with my normal blogging schedule, but by the time I would get to my blogging, I felt as though I've been half-assing it, which I really don't like doing.
For times such as these, I put the disclaimer on my BLOG SCHEDULE that postings are subject to change, and this is one of those times.
When it comes to Descent (The Birthrite Series, #1), my goal is to have the final edit finished by the end of this week and then start format the ebook the following week. Same thing with Sacred Atonement. Then, that will leave me free to finish The Twisting House and also release that at the end of this month, or at least early July.
In order to make that happen, I will be resuming my Review Sundays on July 5 and I'll be skipping this week's Blogging Thursday and resuming that on June 26.
I will still post New Video Fridays as scheduled because I have videos for the next three weeks already set.
So for those of you who visit this blog for my Review Sundays and Blogging Thursdays, thanks for your patience and bear with me as I work toward crossing things off my checklist. It's just that I really want to make sure that Descent and Sacred Atonement are the best they can be.

I will be posting the changes in schedule to the BLOG SCHEDULE page as well.

One thing that will also go on as scheduled are my hosting three blog tours. Tomorrow (Monday, June 16), I'll be hosting Scott Sandridge, the editor of the anthology book, Hero's Best Friend. If you like animal stories, you'll love this one! :)


And this Wednesday, I'll be interviewed live on the internet radio show, The Wacky World of Sal Lizard. I'll be discussing my various projects (including The Birthrite Series) and hanging out with Sal. This is also an uncensored show where pretty much anything goes, so if kids are in the room, you may want to break out the earphones while listening. :)

So again, thanks for visiting and thanks for your patience. I will be returning to my regularly scheduled postings. :)

And Happy Fathers Day to all the amazing dads out there. :)


If you would like to join our community and receive content exclusive to email, join our little tribe and Subscribe to my Messages from the Labyrinth Mailing List.. We promise to never share your info or spam you. Ever.

You can also subscribe to my YouTube Channel for new vlogging updates.


******

My stories, "The Cemetery by the Lake" and "Dusk to Dawn" are available at Smashwords and Barnes & Noble NOOK. More retailers will follow, but Smashwords is pretty compatible with most e-reader and PC formats.
and Amazon
"The Cemetery by the Lake" at Smashwords and Barnes & Noble NOOK
"Dusk to Dawn" at Smashwords
Tiffany on Goodreads
My music is also available at CDBaby
Support great authors and independent bookstores at Smashwords and Indiebound

No comments:

Post a Comment