Jason Sizemore is a writer and editor who lives in Lexington, KY. He owns Apex Publications, an SF, fantasy, and horror small press, and has twice been nominated for the Hugo Award for his editing work on Apex Magazine. Stay current with his latest news and ramblings via his Twitter feed handle @apexjason.
Flowing like mists and shadows through the Appalachian Mountains come 18 tales from the mind of Jason Sizemore. Weaving together elements of southern gothic, science fiction, fantasy, horror, the supernatural, and much more, this diverse collection of short stories brings you an array of characters who must face accountability, responsibility, and, more ominously, retribution.
Whether it is Jack Taylor readying for a macabre, terrifying night in The Sleeping Quartet, the Wayne brothers and mischief gone badly awry in Pranks, the title character in The Dead and Metty Crawford , or the church congregation and their welcoming of a special visitor in Yellow Warblers, Irredeemable introduces you to a range of ordinary people who come face to face Whether the undead, aliens, ghosts, or killers of the yakuza, dangers of all kinds lurk within the darkness for those who dare tread upon its ground. Hop aboard and settle in, Irredeemable will take you on an unforgettable ride along a dark speculative fiction road.
6/16 The Rage Circus Vs. The Soulless Void Review
6/16 Come Selahway With Me Interview
6/16 Sheila Deeth Guest Post
6/16 Beauty in Ruins Guest Post
6/17 Little Red Reviewer Review/Interview
6/18 The Word Nerds Guest Post
6/18 Book in the Bag Interview
6/19 Alexx Momcat's Gateway Book Blog Guest Post
6/20 Tiffany Apan's Blog Top-Ten’s List
6/21 Novel-ties Review
6/22 L. Andrew Cooper's Horrific Scribblings Review
6/22 Vampires, Witches, and me oh my! Guest Post
Tour Page URL: http://www.tomorrowcomesmedia.com/jason-sizemores-irredeemable-tour/
Tour Badge URL: http://www.tomorrowcomesmedia.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/
TIFFANY'S QUESTION: "Since all writers need a vacation from time to time (even if we have to be ripped away from our laptops kicking and screaming), what would be your top ten travel/vacation destinations?"
10) A weekend with Edgar Allen Poe. Trust me; I’ll be getting all my shots before I head for that one.
9) The Stephen Zimmer Estate. I want to see how the man gets as much done as he does. I need that
8) A rented Hawaiian beach to throw the grandest party for all the friends I’ve never met but want to
7) Japan. I’ve never been. I want to see if it is as alien to an American as the movies make it out to be.
6) London. Again, lots of friends there and these friends will know where all the best pubs are at!
5) *Looks around at day job office* ANYWHERE BUT HERE
4) I’ve visited NYC and Chicago. Next on the list is Los Angeles. I’m guessing Tinsel town would swallow a
naïve country boy like me, but I like to think I’d be discovered as the next big thing. That’s how it works,
3) The Warner Brothers lot in Burbank, because I want to hang out with Yakko, Wakko, and Dot. I love
2) I’d love to visit Alaska. I’m guessing the Alaskan wilds would swallow a naïve city boy like me, but I like
to think I’d become the next great and famous outdoorsman.
1) Area 51. Duh.
If you would like to join our community and receive content exclusive to email, join our little tribe and Subscribe to my Messages from the Labyrinth Mailing List.. We promise to never share your info or spam you. Ever.