Monday, May 26, 2014

State of Things Right Now: Sylvain Reynard's Cover Reveal Tomorrow and a New Project

Hey all,

I realize I haven't done my "Review Sunday" partially due to the holiday weekend and also due to a couple other things that came up.

So I don't go crazy and my head doesn't explode, I'm going to post the new book review tomorrow to make sure it's thorough and without errors (Note to Self: maybe alter the posting schedule a little for holiday weekends).

Also, if you haven't checked out my new edition in the Stories from Colony Drive Series, check out the free ebook, Romancing Elena (Stories from Colony Drive, #3) released as of this passed Sunday.

And as stated in the previous post, I've released the first trailer for The Birthrite Series (it offers a glimpse at the Sacred Atonement cover which will be released in full this Wednesday):




I'm also excited to be one of the many bloggers hosting the cover reveal  for the new book by NY Times & USA Today Bestselling Author, Sylvain Reynard.
For those unfamiliar with him, he is the author of the Gabriel's Inferno Trilogy. Tomorrow morning, the cover for his new book, The Raven, will be revealed along with a blurb and book links so watch for that. :)

I also plan to release story number 4 in Stories from Colony Drive this week. This one is title The Twisting House.
I plan to then take a little break from the Colony Drive series as I put the final edits on Descent and Sacred Atonement for release in June.

I'm also planning on a new project for my Wattpad page. I've mainly been using the page for excerpts of my forthcoming works, but lately I've been thinking about doing a serialized novel in the same way I posted the first draft of Descent last year, only with a little less pressure. Still thinking of what I would like to write, o when I have a more solid plan, I will let you guys know!

Well, that's it for now. I really do need a nap.

So tomorrow (Tuesday) will be the Trusting Darkness review after the cover reveal for Sylvain Reynard's The Raven.


If you would like to join our community and receive content exclusive to email, join our little tribe and Subscribe to my Messages from the Labyrinth Mailing List.. We promise to never share your info or spam you. Ever.

You can also subscribe to my YouTube Channel for new vlogging updates.


******

My stories, "The Cemetery by the Lake" and "Dusk to Dawn" are available at Smashwords and Barnes & Noble NOOK. More retailers will follow, but Smashwords is pretty compatible with most e-reader and PC formats.
and Amazon
"The Cemetery by the Lake" at Smashwords and Barnes & Noble NOOK
"Dusk to Dawn" at Smashwords
Tiffany on Goodreads
My music is also available at CDBaby
Support great authors and independent bookstores at Smashwords and Indiebound

No comments:

Post a Comment