Thursday, May 15, 2014

New Video Friday: "So Why Should I Edit My Work?"

UPDATE: Hey all, I have no idea why the video wasn't showing in the blogpost, but hopefully it is now remedied. :)

Alright, guys. Time for another New Video Friday.

This video sort of reiterates are recent blogpost I made, but I do feel it's an important subject to discuss and bring up.
Feel free to visit my YouTube Channel like the video, share, and subscribe. :)

BTW, the thumbnail pic is an example of some of the red ink used in editing the Descent manuscript! That's ALOTTA red ink!


******

My stories, "The Cemetery by the Lake" and "Dusk to Dawn" are available at Smashwords and Barnes & Noble NOOK. More retailers will follow, but Smashwords is pretty compatible with most e-reader and PC formats.
and Amazon
"The Cemetery by the Lake" at Smashwords and Barnes & Noble NOOK
"Dusk to Dawn" at Smashwords
Tiffany on Goodreads
My music is also available at CDBaby
Support great authors and independent bookstores at Smashwords and Indiebound

No comments:

Post a Comment