Thursday, May 29, 2014

New Video Friday: D-I-Y Makeup Remover Wipes

Hey everyone!

It's another New Video Friday and this week, I'm bringing you my d-i-y (do it yourself) makeup wipes! They are quick and very cheap to make with only a few simple ingredients. They are also better than any other commercial brand I ever tried.

Now, I did not invent this recipe. I actually got it from this link (courtesy of author, Jenny Trout, who writes for this site):

http://www.collective310.com/beauty/jenny-tries-diy-makeup-removing-wipes/

However, it's one I've been using for a while and wanted to share it. Also the cleanser I use is from the awesome holistic company, Healing Scents and it's their Green Tea facial cleanser that I use in the video:

http://healing-scents.com

So hope you enjoy this New Video Friday! If you do, feel free to Subscribe and share with friends. :)

I am also working on the Dorian Gray post which will be up sometime today. The allergies that hit me this week seem to be letting up (so hopefully my immune system will now be able to ward off the extra pollen, chemtrails, or whatever else may be cause everyone's sinus issues right now).





If you would like to join our community and receive content exclusive to email, join our little tribe and Subscribe to my Messages from the Labyrinth Mailing List.. We promise to never share your info or spam you. Ever.

You can also subscribe to my YouTube Channel for new vlogging updates.


******

My stories, "The Cemetery by the Lake" and "Dusk to Dawn" are available at Smashwords and Barnes & Noble NOOK. More retailers will follow, but Smashwords is pretty compatible with most e-reader and PC formats.
and Amazon
"The Cemetery by the Lake" at Smashwords and Barnes & Noble NOOK
"Dusk to Dawn" at Smashwords
Tiffany on Goodreads
My music is also available at CDBaby
Support great authors and independent bookstores at Smashwords and Indiebound



No comments:

Post a Comment