Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Two Behind the Scenes Videos and What's Coming Next on the Blog :)

Hey all,

Here are a couple (very short) behind the scenes videos from a recent photo shoot (in a cemetery) and from my recording of the audio book for The Cemetery by the Lake which should be released next week on Amazon, Audible, and iTunes.




And coming up in a new blogpost is something I'm sure anyone who grew up in the 1980s and/or 90s would probably remember. So stay tuned this Thusday! :)

And if you haven't yet, check out the first draft intro paragraph of my new short story (and follow up to Cemetery and Dusk to Dawn), The Twisting House


So I'll be back Thursday with a new blogpost. I think you all will enjoy this one. :)




******

My stories, "The Cemetery by the Lake" and "Dusk to Dawn" are available at Smashwords and Barnes & Noble NOOK. More retailers will follow, but Smashwords is pretty compatible with most e-reader and PC formats.
Tiffany Apan at Smashwords 
and Amazon
"The Cemetery by the Lake" at Smashwords and Barnes & Noble NOOK
"Dusk to Dawn" at Smashwords
Tiffany on Goodreads
My music is also available at CDBaby
Tiffany on IMDb
Official Website
The Birthrite Series Website
Tiffany's Official Blog
Support great authors and independent bookstores at Smashwords and Indiebound

No comments:

Post a Comment