Monday, March 10, 2014

Horror Realm Interview #2: Post Mortem Press and my Horror Realm Swag Haul

Well, it's Day 2 of the Horror Realm Interviews and footage!

Today's featured interview is with the lovely folks at Post Mortem Press, a small indie press publishing company that specializes in Dark Fiction and Non-fiction.

I've picked up a couple of their published works, including Georgina Morales's "Perpetual Night" and most recently, Tally Johnson's "Civil War Ghosts of South Carolina."

So without further ado, here is my chat with the Post Mortem guys:



And as a bonus, here is a little video I did today of some of the cool swag I got. It's basically one of the "merch haul" videos.



Links to the featured businesses are as follows:

Post Mortem Press
Perfect Fish Designs

and, here is Horror Realm's website: Horror Realm Con

Stay tuned for tomorrow's interview with the lovely Shelby Vogel of ToeTag!

No comments:

Post a Comment