Saturday, February 22, 2014

Cover Reveals!

Hey everyone!

If you've checked The Birthrite Series Website, you may notice a couple new things:

1.) The cover reveal for "The Cemetery by the Lake." This is a free short story that I will be releasing on March 4 through Smashwords. And here is the cover:






2.) While I know I said that the cover for "Descent (The Birthrite Series 1)" would be released on March 4 with the short story, "The Cemetery by the Lake," I am so happy and so excited about how the cover turned out that I'm revealing it early. Here 'tis!





So those are the covers, and now that the "Descent" cover is released, I'll be using it for the playlists as well. :)

I also want to the thank graphic designer extraordinaire, Rowen Poole, for helping me see the vision I had for the covers become a reality. I'm so excited to give you all the finished and edited stories.

Thanks everyone and have a lovely weekend. :)

Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment