Friday, February 28, 2014

Changes

Hey everyone,

So if you've noticed a few different things about this blog (actually many different things) it is that this has now become my official blog where I will blog regularly.

Why this blog, you ask? Well, it has the most on it regarding the Birthrite Series. This blog will also link to The Birthrite Series Website as well as the new tiffanyapan.com that is being launched within a couple weeks. Like my YouTube Channel, I have a pretty good idea of what I want to do with it now, so I will be blogging fairly regularly, about the Birthrite series, other projects, and other cool stuffs.

Also, if you look at the sidebar, I have a few blogs that I also recommend. One is the blog of Jenny Trout/Abigail Barnett. She has written a few cool vampire, young adult, and erotica (hence the two different author names), and she also does a hilarious recap of the book series, Fifty Shades of Grey.
I very much recommend checking out her Fifty Shades Recaps if you want a good laugh.

The other is Karen Marie Moning who does some really cool Highlander and Celtic legend romance/dark fantasy stories.

The third is Sean Croxton's Underground Wellness. I came across him on YouTube a couple years ago, and his videos and podcasts on health and wellness really resonated with me. It has to do with holistic living and some alternative medicine, so if that isn't your thing and you strongly disagree with that, proceed at your own risk. Otherwise, peruse his awesome site. :)

So, when can you expect a new blogpost from me? I'd say every Thursday as that seems to be the best day for blogging. But, I may throw in a bonus one if I have something really important to say.

I'm still reorganizing the blog, so it may still have some minor changes here and there. But I am looking forward to blogging every week (or at least almost every week...sometimes things happen that cut into blogging time).

Welp, that is all for now as I have some editing and such to do.
Catch y'all later.

No comments:

Post a Comment