Wednesday, December 11, 2013

And...We Have Titles!

Yep, that's right! We now have official titles for the series proper along with the first three titles in the series. The title of the series is Birthrite (and yes, the spelling of 'rite' is deliberate). It is actually a title that has been at the forefront of my brain when I was trying to come up with a title but resisted using it because I was trying to come up with something really cool-sounding ala Stephen King's "The Dark Tower" series. But the more I thought about it, the more the Birthrite title seemed to belong. Almost as though the series found its own title.

So with that said, I'm happy to not only bring you a series title but also titles for the first three installments. Without further ado, here they are:

BIRTHRITE series:

Book #1- Descent
Book #1.5 (the Jimmy and Linda novella/short)- Sacred Atonement
Book #2- Kindred

Obviously what you are reading on this blog is the first draft of what is now called "Descent" (you have no idea how sickeningly giddy it makes me to be able to now refer to it as an actual title).
The final copy of "Descent" is due for a spring 2014 release with "Sacred Atonement" to soon follow. I plan to have "Kindred" out in later 2014.  I'm thinking of calling the third book "Rapture," but I'm not sure yet.

SO I will be bringing you the final two chapters and Epilogue for the first draft of "Descent" this week and weekend (God, it feels good to say that).

You can also Read Excerpts from the Most Recent Draft at Wattpad

:) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment