Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Some News and 2 or 3 Chapters to be Posted This Week Along with First Synopsis

Hey everyone,

I'll be posting 2 or 3 new chapters by the end of the week (Saturday).  We are getting down to the end of Book 1 and that's why I wanted to post the remainder of the first draft a bit quicker.  That way, I can allow the second draft (which I'm close to being done with) to properly "ferment" for a month or two before starting the third draft.

Also, after some considering and planning of the plots, I've decided that this is going to be a four or five book series.  I figure four main bloodlines so four books would be appropriate but for the time being, I'm leaving the possibility open for a fifth if needed :)

Also, I'll be compiling the first synopsis as well so that'll be here this week along with the next couple chapters to be posted.

So I should have the first synopsis/blurb ready soon and two-three more chapters should be posted by Saturday.

Have a fabulous week!
Tiffany


No comments:

Post a Comment