Wednesday, September 25, 2013

First Series Synopsis and Other News

Hey everyone,

The first series synopsis is now up in the synopsis section.

Check it out here :)  There will be a couple others and one for each book.

I've also decided to do the first draft of Book 2 for National Novel Writing Month (NaNoWriMo).  I have the second book outlined and some of the scenes down and that is something you can have before beginning to write for nanowrimo (can't enter Book 1 as that would totally be cheating).  It takes place in November and you have to write at least 50,000 words.  But even if I don't reach that 50,000 word mark, I will post what I do get finished here.  So either way, you will get at least the first few thousand words of a first draft for Book 2.

There is also a new interview up with me at Idol Features.  I talk a little of how "Bloodlines" came about.  :)

This began as a writing experiment of sorts and I do like where it's going.  I don't want to set a release date for the finished product yet until I have it at least proofread, but it will be sometime in 2014.  I want the finished product to be as good as I can make it.  As far as how it will be available, I want to do physical books (as I still mainly read in paper form) but it looks like the ebook will be available first due to production, costs, and the like.  I have a great graphic designer to do the book cover and I'm excited about how the end product will turn out.

And last but not least, I will be putting up the rest of Chapter 38 up today (Thursday) and maybe one more chapter :)  Thanks for your patience on that.  I know that most who have been following along seem to be okay with me posting "whenever" but I do try to not keep you guys waiting too long.  I like to go through the chapters before posting.  Even though it is supposed to be the raw, undedited first draft I like to make sure there are too much horrendous errors which is what happened when I posted what used to be Chapter 14 (chapters have changed a bit in the second draft) without looking through it before posting.  I swear sometimes I think my brain falls out of my head.

Thanks all and I look forward to bringing more :)

Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment