Friday, June 14, 2013

New Excerpts from the First Rewrite/Second Draft

Hey everyone,

I posted new excerpts from Chapters 6, 7, and 8 of the first rewrite/second draft.  As I said, I made a couple small changes to Teresa's character and there are even a couple changes with Nicolae and the introduction/inclusion of a character that was originally only mentioned in passing.

You can check the new excerpts out here or go to the SAMPLES section.

And after I finish a few other things up today, I will be looking over and posting the rest of Chapter 21 of the first draft and then we should be back on track.  For the time being, check out (if you haven't yet)
PART 2: THE FIRST EVIL: Chapter 20 (UNEDITED)

and the first 2 parts of Chapter 21 (First Draft).

Thanks for reading so far.  Writing this has been one of many personal journeys for me and I look forward to bringing the rest of the story :)

Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment