Monday, May 6, 2013

New Updates to the Site

Hi everyone,

I'll be posting Chapter 16 here soon once I go through it for inconsistencies.

That said, I added a Gallery Section since I'll be posting more pics that served as an inspiration of sorts plus some sketches I made of some of the characters and settings.  Here is one of the soon to be featured Hunter's Highway:






Check more at the Gallery and more will be added there :)

I've also condensed the MUSIC OF BLOODLINES section.  The first mix of the playlist is on 8tracks.com and there is also a Playlist on YouTubeMore lists will be made and they can all be found together in the MUSIC OF BLOODLINES section.

I'm also working on the full synopsis, so that's coming soon too :)

Thanks everyone and Chapter 16 will be up momentarily.

No comments:

Post a Comment