Thursday, May 23, 2013

Horror Hotel Weekend Footage and Let's Be Friends!

Hi everyone,

Chapter 18 of the first draft will be up either tomorrow or Saturday after I go through it for any horribly distracting errors.  In the meantime if you haven't yet, check out the second draft/first rewrite of the Prologue (which I may rename as something else when I do the second round of corrections since it is long for a standard Prologue) in the new SAMPLES section.  I have a good portion of the rewrite of Part 1: Nicolae's Escape completed, so I'll also have some more excerpts to post in SAMPLES soon.

I also decided to share some video footage from Horror Hotel Weekend.  More video from the weekend can be seen at my News/Blogsite and my YouTube Channel.

And feel free to add me as a friend on Facebook and Twitter, especially if you want to follow my other works in writing, film, and music!

Thanks everyone and hope you all have a great weekend. :)

HORROR HOTEL WEEKEND: PART 1, DAY 1


HORROR HOTEL WEEKEND:  PART 2, DAY 2


HORROR HOTEL WEEKEND:  PART 3, RECAP

No comments:

Post a Comment