Saturday, April 27, 2013

Details, Details! (Chapter 14)

Hey everyone,

Chapter 14 was posted last night and I added a little more detail to one of the conversations that the kids have.  Just some historical stuff that I brushed over when I wrote this first draft that I meant to add a little more to when I posted it but then didn't.  It was bothering me, so I went ahead and added a little more.  Overall this is an unedited first draft, but there are a couple standout things that I am correcting now (and there likely will be a little more I'll find as I do the second draft).

But other than that, happy reading!

Read on to Chapter 14 :)

PS- Also when I was going back to add the needed historical details to Chapter 14, I was skimming over it again and found that I got Brecht and Geothe confused (when Dorothy takes the copies of Faust) when I originally did this first draft.  Definitly a big 'Oh snap' moment.  So I fixed that as well.  

I'm not going to lie.  I will say that Chapter 14 was a bit of a challenge to write.  In fact, the entire last half of Part 2 kind of was (even moreso than Part 1 and The Time In Between were).  And as I go through the story for the second draft, I'm sure I'll find some more that went overlooked or mistyped even though I tried to be as accurate as I could with things even in the first draft.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment