Monday, February 18, 2013

Update

Chapter 2 is now up and because it is so short, I also posted the Second Interlude of Part 1.  I plan to update this site between 1 and 2 times a week which includes new chapters, music, information behind the "bloodlines," etc.  It will give it more of a sense of 'order' and allow me time to pace everything as I also have other projects I need to finish and work on!  I plan to post Chapter 3 on Friday.

I've also changed the SAMPLE CHAPTERS page to simply the CHAPTERS page.  I decided that for the time being, this makes alot more sense since I decided to release the full version of Book 1's unedited first draft.  As I said, this is kind of experimental for me and where I'm going with this can best be explained in the following link (if you're just joining us):

News on BLOODLINES

I've also added some new music to the playlist.  Borrowing from the Nightmare on Elm Street franchise, Dokken's "Dream Warriors" is another song I've been listening to while writing this.

I also will continue to label some chapters as explicit and/or violent for a little while longer.  That is only for the time being as I'm introducing the story.

So if you are just starting here, read from the beginning in the CHAPTERS section.

Or continue on with PART 1: NICOLAE'S ESCAPE: Chapter 2 (UNEDITED) followed by PART 1: NICOLAE'S ESCAPE: Second Interlude (UNEDITED) * violent content* 

No comments:

Post a Comment