Saturday, February 9, 2013

Explicit and Violent Content

Hey everyone,

Well I posted the First Interlude in PART 1, NICOLAE'S ESCAPE.  I have labeled the Interlude as being explicit and after thinking about it, I'll probably do that with chapters that include sexual or violent content at least for the time being until we get further into the story.  Like I said, even though the story is what it is at this point it's still a very experimental project for me right now.  For those who missed the post of what exactly it is I'm doing with this, catch up here. 

I've said from the start that this is not a story for kids, but you know what they say about 'covering thine own ass.'

So, you can either read the interlude from the jump (in the last post) or catch up with the Prologue and then read the First Interlude by clicking on the following links:

"Bloodlines" PROLOGUE (UNEDITED)

"Bloodlines" PART 1, NICOLAE'S ESCAPE: First Interlude (UNEDITED) *Explicit*

There's more to come with PART 1: Chapter 1.


No comments:

Post a Comment